cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went to make a payment and it says i dont have a plan

Msmith017
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I went to pay my plan because the auto pay doesn't always work for some reason, and now there is no plan details, I cant re-activate it, I cant even see other plans to switch to. It also says there's no balance owing. it's just blank.

• Your plan expired on Apr 16, 2022.
  • Top up before Jul 15, 2022 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $3.00
  • Amount Due:

When I click on see more options for plans it goes to an error screen 

"HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory."

Please help

7 REPLIES 7

@Msmith017 wrote:

i didnt mean to accept this as a solution, haha. the main issue is that it says i dont have a plan at all. there is nothing in the plan area, i cant change it to a different plan, i cant see my plan. there is no plan.

@Msmith017 

I just tried to login into my account to look at my plan details.  With google chrome, the plan details were blank while with Safari browser, everything looked fine.  Might be a temporary glitch in the system.  

As mentioned before, if you need your service right away, you could try to manually load funds by dealing 611 on your phone.  You will need to know your PIN.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Meow
Mayor / Maire

So it looks like your renewal day is today. Sometimes on renewal day all kind of strange things are happening and I personally avoid logging in on that day.

You should top up day or two before as now maybe renewal process is running, might be late, who knows.

I would wait until afternoon, login again and see what account status is and I would not try to force any manual payment just now.

Msmith017

i didnt mean to accept this as a solution, haha. the main issue is that it says i dont have a plan at all. there is nothing in the plan area, i cant change it to a different plan, i cant see my plan. there is no plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you know the 4 digit pin for your account then you could dial 611 and use the registered credit card to make a payment to add to your $3.

@Msmith017 

Website is finicky. As mentioned before, try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Sometimes using a mobile phone, the website also has glitches.  Maybe try a different lab top or desktop is available.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this website.  

If you are able to access your account properly, manually load up funds equivalent to your month's fee.

Msmith017

my husband also tried to do it on his phone and same issue

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Msmith017   It could be just browser.  Try on another browser if you have couple installed.  Or try Incognito Mode or clear cache

And what is the plan status? Suspended or Plan Expired.  If Plan Expired, do not touch for now, it might be renewing on the system still

Need Help? Let's chat.