cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird one

JHarry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both my husband and I joined the same day with different emails. I was able to find my account info at one point but now I can only find his on either email. Whichever email I sign it with it refers to me by his name. Can’t see my payment info where I ordered SIM cards 12 days ago! They are put here yet. It’s hard for me to ask a question when I can’t get into my own account. I’m asking this on his. HELP please. Maybe this system of never being able to talk to someone is not going to work that well. 

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JHarry 

it could be a problem with browser cache.

Please try to login again using incognito mode , or login using a different browser or even a different device

Moon_mack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had this problem too with my wife’s account.  When I logged into her account it showed my details.  This happened in the Public Mobile app.  When I logged in through the website it showed her details.  So, have you tried via the app or the website?  If you’ve already tried the website then try using a private browser (or clearing the cache before logging in).  Please let us know if this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.