cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website slow

LoriLK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying 2 days now to seen what plans/ upgrades are available for long term customer but i get the spinning wheel of death and then get booted out - this is the only website I have the issue with - any suggestions before I jump ship from PM  and find real customer service elsewhere?

9 REPLIES 9

@LoriLK wrote:

I am as well and having major issues 

try incognito mode, try different browser, make sure to clear cache files too. Maybe just so many folks taking advantage of PM offers, slowing things down....maybe !  😄

That's 👍🏻.  When everyone first sign up, one of their first questions is regarding the slowness.  That was mine.  

To be honest, I don't even sign into my account much unless I have to,  due to this very same reason.

hi @LoriLK 

what major issue?

LoriLK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am as well and having major issues 

I'm in interior of BC and website loads FAST !!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It is a website issue. Many people experience the same thing. I only use the website myself. I don't know if the App is better. 

You can download it and try. 

Just got got to keep trying 😕.

I don't see it being fixed anytime soon....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LoriLK wrote:

I have been trying 2 days now to seen what plans/ upgrades are available for long term customer but i get the spinning wheel of death and then get booted out - this is the only website I have the issue with - any suggestions before I jump ship from PM  and find real customer service elsewhere?

or try a laptop... if you haven't done so already, clear your cache files too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LoriLK 

it is slow sometime, but try using PM app  instead, or  try  using different browsers, and use Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LoriLK  Try the app instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.