cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Technical Issue

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey PM. I hope a Mod can look into this. It's not that important just a minor website bug. So i got a couple friends that want to join over to PM and they asked me why the store locator wasn't working. So I went on the website and I checked it out. And it shows this. 

Screenshot_20200408-160013_Chrome.jpg

 Also several people on the forums have asked about stores and where to buy a SIM. It's not a huge problem but it could be confusing for new people trying to get a SIM. You could always search Public mobile in google maps and it should pop up.

Try for yourself. Go to the bottom of the page and click on 

20200405_201351.jpg

You should get what I got. Anyone else have this problem ?

Edit: My location in Chrome wasn't set to on.

11 REPLIES 11

Ooops! I see you figured it out as I was doing up my reply.

Chrome and Safari work with Ontario region selected but Opera doesn't....

Chrome shot below...

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 5.25.56 PM.png

BearFBI

@ddeep91 Yep i just realized my location wasn't on. Not many people keep location on. It uses battery. It works now

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BearFBI  Try using google chrome, also try to see if  find your location is enabled on your browser. It asked me to allow the site to use the location.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'd tell them to order it from amazon.  Super fast delivery and you don't have to risk going out and catching the corona!

BearFBI

@ddeep91 i did that. i tried on different devices to. It only seems to be a bug for the Ontario selection. 

BearFBI

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It is working fine for me, 

Capture.PNG

They could try incognito mode, or clear cache/history and see if that works?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI Did you try to clean cache/cookies, use another browser/device? Works fine for me.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

The problem is if the region selected is Ontario. All the other regions are fine.

region.jpg

Just change the region to another province and then you can use the search bar to find your location until this gets fixed.

BearFBI

@kb_mv  What. I tried on 4 different devices even on my data. Also a lot of people seem to be having problems and asking questions about where to buy sim cards

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Works fine for me.....

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 5.14.35 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.