cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Issue - Compatibility Tool Not Working

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to select a make in the compatibility tool, I get a blue bar and no option to enter or select anything. I've tried multiple times and it's not working. The chatbot is no help, and the Community Forum is all that appears whenever I try to access customer service... Can someone here confirm that the Samsung Galaxy A03s is compatible (I imagine so, but want to be sure before I unpack this phone...)?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@1984 

The North American Samsung A03S will be compatible with PM's frequencies with: 

3G @ 850 

4G/LTE @ B5 (850)

For model SM-A037U with additional:

4G/LTE @ B4 (1700/2100)

But it would be better with 2 frequencies on 3G and 4G/LTE

So it will work with PM.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@1984 

Is this your phone model?

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a03s-10937.php

That model listed is compatible with pm's bands:

3G : B2 (1900) and B5 (850)

4G LTE: B3, B4, B5, B7, B12, B66 no B17 though but you should be ok without it.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@1984 wrote:

When I try to select a make in the compatibility tool, I get a blue bar and no option to enter or select anything. I've tried multiple times and it's not working. The chatbot is no help, and the Community Forum is all that appears whenever I try to access customer service... Can someone here confirm that the Samsung Galaxy A03s is compatible (I imagine so, but want to be sure before I unpack this phone...)?

Where did you get this phone and what is the exact model number (usually starts with SM)?  This phone will be fine as long as it has both UMTS band 2 and band 5.  For best compatibility, mdoels meant for the Canadian market are best for network connectivity. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see related posts from a week ago. Apparently this is an ongoing issue. I'm not really knowledgeable, so if someone could let me know if my phone is compatible, that would be great. 

Need Help? Let's chat.