cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Error on self serve

Ashleygomes90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have been trying to update my plan using self serve for the past 2 weeks but I keep getting an error message saying it's not possible to upgrade right now even though my card was charged $72. I was using public mobile as a short term solution and now have no need for this plan. Please can I cancel my subscription effective immediately and have a refund of funds on my account as I no longer need the phone plan and when I did need it it was not working.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ashleygomes90 wrote:

Hi, I have been trying to update my plan using self serve for the past 2 weeks but I keep getting an error message saying it's not possible to upgrade right now even though my card was charged $72. I was using public mobile as a short term solution and now have no need for this plan. Please can I cancel my subscription effective immediately and have a refund of funds on my account as I no longer need the phone plan and when I did need it it was not working.

@Ashleygomes90  The first thing you need to do is to remove AutoPay from your account. Just login Into into selfserve and remove it so you won't get charged anymore. As for the refund you need to message the moderators.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried using Google Chrome in igcongito mode?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Ashleygomes90 Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, I don't think there is any provision for pro rated refund. When you change plan etc before your renewal date, you forfeit any money you had paid. However you should contact the Moderators to clarify.

Need Help? Let's chat.