cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webpage Crashed during Activation, now SIM won't work & Pulbic cancelled my ported number from Telus

manny5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, This is getting ridiculous, I tried registering on your webpage which crashed while on the payment page. (check below previous information) and now you've cancelled my Telus acount yet my Public mobile sim doesn't work. You haven't contacted me in the stated 48 hours (also emailed a mod) and now I have no phone...I need this fixed now.  I can't also sign in as you never created my account yet you cancelled my Telus account, which mean my info must be in there somewhere.

previous posts:

This has been so fustrating, I got 2 sims cards from Public and setup 1 successfully but the second one failed. Here's my info: Looking to Port my number xxx-xxx-1037 from Telus Account # xxxxx012 Public Mobile SIM Card # xxxxxxxxxxxxxx82866 Username: xxxxxsas5@gmail.com

When I tried activating the SIM card above (on Nov.15) I got through all the steps and got where I entered my payment information to autopay on CC (Visa). But after selecting to Continue and waiting for confirmation the webpage errored out and couldn't do anything. I figured I lost everything so I started again but now when I enter the SIM to register again it's not valid now. So I thought maybe even though it kicked me out maybe my account was setup but when trying to login with "xxxxxsas5@gmail.com" that didn't work. I've tried the Public Mobile SIM card and it doesn't work and my old Telus account now just got cancelled (by you) Can you reset/fix my account so I can start over and register please...this has been so fustratiing since having this issue form Tuesday night and no one to help reset.

2 REPLIES 2

manny5

That sucks...they can't do this...this is horrible service if you cannot use this service.

Problem is they cancelled my other line and I'm stuck without a phone and I'm on call.

riversday

The activation page crashed on my boyfriend as well when I tried to help him set up his account. I think the wait time is getting longer now (because I got a response after 6 days). Hopefully one of the mods can fix this problem soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.