cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site and Add-on and CS ticket not working

Terry_K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm stuck again.  Every year I start with a US Roaming package and when it expires 15 days later I try to add another one.  Everything looks fine - payment to credit card on file and even a confirmation but it doesn't go through and somehow the payment starts screwing with my monthly payment.  I can't reach CS with a ticket ad I've done in the past as it gives me an error message each time.  Everything seems buggy and in the past the only people that could fix it was a CS Rep and I can't get through to one.  Help please!!!

2 REPLIES 2

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Terry_K 

I'm curious do you have a grandfathered legacy plan? Do you use data? If not then the talk+text bundle is fine but once you add data then the new US Roaming plans make much more economical sense than adding 25 day add ons.)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This is an on-going problem with re-buying the same add-on. If you still see the add-on showing like 0/15 for the day counter then you can't buy it yet yourself. You could choose to wait for that to finally drop off or you can buy a different add-on or you can ask support. But unfortunately the ticket system has been broken for some time. The way to ask support is here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.