cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We did not receive $ 10 and 2GB using the 2GBBONUS.

bogdan2339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend and I bought a SIM card. We used promotional codes to get $ 10 from friends, and also fulfilled the conditions for getting 2GB for free. Almost a month has passed, but we still haven't received anything. How to be?)

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bogdan2339 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bogdan2339 wrote:

My friend and I bought a SIM card. We used promotional codes to get $ 10 from friends, and also fulfilled the conditions for getting 2GB for free. Almost a month has passed, but we still haven't received anything. How to be?)

If you used a friend’s referral code to activate, the $10 credit will show up in Available Funds in self service. Can you check self service.

If you used a promo code for free data check Plan Details or My Data & Add-Ons in self service. Is it there?

Need Help? Let's chat.