Want to create an account

Omari-Meir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my name is Meirwaise Omari and I would like to create an account. Please 

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Omari-Meir 

You can purchase a voucher to load your account in the meantime once a CS_Agent has cleared this up for you.

You can purchase one from these location and dial 611 to enter the voucher number:

2CCBF2E2-AF06-4B9A-8C18-214207E2F70A.jpeg

Moved:

The previous responder already said that more than 2 hours ealrier.

@Omari-Meir wrote:

I tried every way and because it’s been ten years I don’t remember which I registered with. Please if you can check my account and let me know thank you. My phone number is 416-xxx-xxxx

Please do not post any personal details here on the public community. 

You will need to reach out to the CS_Agent so they look up your account info. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Omari-Meir

The time I got the service that time there was customer service I don’t think I had email address on file.

Omari-Meir

I tried every way and because it’s been ten years I don’t remember which I registered with. Please if you can check my account and let me know thank you. My phone number is 416-xxx-xxxx

So... do you have self serving account or not? How it was set up 10 years ago with autopay?

If you have PM SIM and activated account/service go to Sign In, My account and create self-serving account.

Meow_0-1663538999625.png

@Omari-Meir If it's been that long, you should already have an account. Try logging in to your self-serve account using the email address you used during activation. If you do not know what email address it was, search for the Welcome email that Public Mobile sends when you activate. Once you know the email, try logging in or reset password

Omari-Meir

I’ve been with public mobile for the last ten years and I had pre auto pay on file  but because my credit card is expired now and automatically my plan doesn’t renew and I’m trying to open my account. So I can update my credit card on file.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Omari-Meir Do you have a SIM card? If yes, you will need to activate it here: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/
If you are already an existing customers, login here using your email address you used during activation. 

Need Help? Let's chat.