cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add data to a talk and text plan

wceady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just have talk and text on my second phone. How do I add data to the plan? I tried to open my car door with just talk and text, Told no internet connection. Luckily I had my main phone with me that has data. 

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wceady, You can buy a data add on to your current plan, or, depending on where you are in your 30/90 day cycle, it might be better to simply change to a plan with data.  Is this a one-time thing, or do you need data always?  BTW, data add-ons do not expire.  If you only need a little data occasionally, you can buy an add-on and use it up of the course of several months.  In either case, log into your self serve portal, and do one of the following:

If you want to add data, select the Overview option, scroll down a bit, and select Purchase Add-ons.  Scroll down, and you will see the available add ons.  Note that add-on purchases are a two step process.  First you add the amount needed for the add-on, and then you actually buy it.

If you want to change plans, select the Overview option, scroll down a bit and select the change Plan option.  You can change immediately, or at your next renewal.  If you change immediately, there is no credit for unused time.

BTW, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for a new question.  That way your question will get the most exposure, and likely will receive a faster response.

Need Help? Let's chat.