cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add a line to my account

BoatGuy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to add this line to my account.  I would like to do it in 90 day increments, at 45$ per month.  I can’t figure out how to add this to my existing account.   I would also like to change my existing monthly to this special.  I can’t figure out how to do it.   Do I have to set up another account?  Im running out of unique email addresses

50GB for $55 $45 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time, pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card. 
  • Savings of $10 a month with a 90-day subscription 

Offer Details 

• Unlimited data at a reduced speed. Data speeds reduced to a maximum of 512Kbps after your included high-speed data bucket is exhausted.  
  • 50 GB Canada-US Data at 5G speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @BoatGuy 

yes. you need to sign up another account with another email 

PM is one email for only one account 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BoatGuy 

With Public Mobile it’s only one phone number per account and each account must have a different email address. 

As for changing your current plan, you can go to subscriptions and add-on’s, change subscription, and then take a look at all the available plans and you can choose to have the change be made immediately or on next renewal. Just know that if you do it immediately you will lose out on service that you’ve already paid for and will not be pro-rated. So I strongly advise setting it up to change on renewal.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BoatGuy 

There are no multi lines here. Each contract is seperate. No family plans.

If you want to change TO this plan, just go into subscriptions and change it there. However change it for your renewal date and not now so you don't lose any money.

Need Help? Let's chat.