cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY CANT I PAY MY PHONE!

BC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cant pay my phone bill plzz help i tried calling *611 and it hangs up i tried logging in to my account to pay my phone with a voucher and it doesnt work plzz help I pay my phone every month i dont know whats wrong

8 REPLIES 8

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Jonattvv,  Was your account set up for auto-pay, or do you pay manually each time?  If you  pay manually, you trying to pay with a voucher or by credit card?  What is the actual problem/error message?

Also, in the future, you should always start a new topic, as this topic is over a year old and your post is less likely to be seen when buried so deep in here.  Perhaps an Oracle could move it out...

Jonattvv

Hi. Why can I pay my phone. Is was due yesterday. I enter the amount due and nothing happens. 

Hey @ryan1017

Can you write to me in a Private Message with your account number/pm phone number? 

We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@ryan1017, also, you've posted to a very old thread.  You should create a new thread for your issue, and provide more information about the situation you are currently in, as I don't know if you've provided enough info at this time.

@ryan1017, please edit you post and remove your phone number.  This is a publicly accessible forum, and your phone number shouldn't be posted here, nor any other personal information.

ryan1017

i changed my e mail after this one and forgot about my payment tomy phone so when you notified me i never got it because my email was changed i really need my phone back on.  ********** please call

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello again,

I just called *611, but my call was automatically disconnected after a few seconds.

I then attempted to log into my self - serve account, but was met with a Site Under Maintenance message.

If this is what you were referring to in your post, wait a few hours and try again.

Other than *611 and self - serve accounts, there is no other way to pay for service.

As you know, PM is in Beta, which is synonymous with unexpected problems. Unfortunately, you have temporarily encountered one.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Have you gone 91 days since your last payment?

If so, your account and SIM card were deactivated, and your number lost.

If the above applies to you, I regret to inform you that you are no longer a PM customer.

If you wish to become a customer again, you need to submit your email address on this site's Beta invitation page. In about 2 months, you will receive an invitation with a code. Then, about 2 or 3 weeks later, you will receive a SIM card.

If the above does not apply to you, please explain your situation more fully.
Need Help? Let's chat.