cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher problem

Miguel5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a voucher today and when I try to enter refill pin it says the pin was invalid can anyone help me with this problem. 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

No idea. I used to refer to it too. Maybe I will edit my first post of the voucher catalogue to include this info since we cant tag it!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious   Your voucher post should be pinned or on the knowledgebase

Why PM stops using the KB?  I think they should start it back, maybe let Oracle manage it

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Miguel5 

There can be several factors involved of why your pm voucher has not been accepted by the payment system.

1. Which retailer did you purchase your voucher from? When the voucher becomes valid and redeemable can vary wildly between retailers with it taking up to 24 hours to become valid.
  2. If you have made an imput error when entering the pin # or used one of the other 12 digit code #'s on the voucher will then you will have used up the only 2 attempts allowed by the payment system to enter a payment. This is two total either thru self serve or 611. You must wait one full hour before making your next two attempts.
  3. Make sure you are using the 12 digit PIN # on the voucher not the voucher # or redemption #.
  4. 611 is the easiest way to add a pm voucher. Dial 611. Then press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If it is accepted you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a SMS confirmation text from 611.

The following retailers sell pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase and can be added via 611 on the spot in case there may be a problem with the voucher itself. Since pm vouchers are nonrefundable and a final sale seeking recourse thru the retailer is extremely difficult so adding in store immediately after purchase gives you the best opportunity of getting an exchange on the voucher if at all.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. RCSS
  6. TMS
  7. Circle K
  8. Wal-Mart

RTP (real time payments) can be made at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% surcharge. 

More member contributed info on pm vouchers including pics of real pm vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Miguel5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok. Thank you for the information 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Miguel5 

Try login to your Self Serve account or dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Miguel5 

Did you enter the 12 digits pin?  you tried on both *611 or on My Account?

Where did you buy your voucher from?  Voucher from some stores has a 24 hours wait time.

Next time, try to buy it from SDM/7-11/Shell, their voucher can be used immediately.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Miguel5 

In some cases it can take longer for the voucher to become active. Can you wait until tomorrow and try again?

If not, your main recourse may be to go back to the original retailer where it was bought.

Need Help? Let's chat.