cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher, plan expires tomorrow

Yoman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to buy a voucher instead of using my linked credit card for my plan which renews tomorrow.  I did a search here and I saw multiple posts about their vouchers not being accepted, time delays and/or difficulty applying them. This does not give me much confidence in going this route. Does anyone have any input?  Thank you very much 

8 REPLIES 8

Yoman

Got my cards at Shoppers and they all instantly loaded via phone and through website.... 40 dollars was the highest increment so had to buy a few as signing up for the 3 month plan.   Glad theres the option to pay this way instead of via credit card and i like the clear payment breakdown of how it will be debited. Thanks for everyones help. 

Yoman

If I have a certain amount loaded into my account, will it deduct up first and deduct the remainder from my credit card? I can’t seem to find any statement of this process

uodate - actually I found the page where it says my next payment has been reduced

ty 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yoman 

You can buy vouchers from:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

Dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

Yoman

I have a shoppers here in town, so i will try there then. 

Yoman

yes, my plan is renewing tomorrow so i dont want to get charged on my credit card after i buy the vouchers, maybe ill try with a small amount as i signed up for three months... 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Yoman  Yes some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to use . But you can load the *611 to top up account and resume service right away 

If the voucher isn't valid yet, 611 wouldn't immediately be able to apply the voucher.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Yoman 

best to buy voucher from Shoppers drug mart as their voucher  can be used immediately (some other might have a 24 hours wait time)

other than that, not hard to use, you can use *611 or My account to load the voucher.  Make sure you load the voucher before renewal date.  

Many using vouchers to load monthly, so no worry

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yoman  Yes some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to use . But you can load the *611 to top up account and resume service right away 

Need Help? Let's chat.