cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working. No help anywhere

qmunn11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a voucher for my phone bill which is due tomorrow and have tried all the numbers on it with the self serve phone number with no luck. Walmarts solution was "there should be instructions on the card" I'm not a simpleton. So here I am any help?

11 REPLIES 11

qmunn11

I mean I've tried the pin and voucher numbers on both the phone and online. And it doesn't work. I'm not going to do this every month it's ridiculous

lukav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can always sit in Starbucks or walk to the mall for a free Wifi to get you phone working again. 

BTW if you got your card from Walmart you should have 2 receipt. One with the charge and one that clearly states PIN. 

When you say you tried all the numbers what do you mean? 

qmunn11

So essentially come midnight when my plan expires for the month and the faulty payment system won't accept it's money I'm left without a phone until a mod answers my message at 9 tomorrow...which I won't be able to receive because my service will be cut off. Doesn't make much sense. 

qmunn11

Have tried to enter online as well yes with no luck 

@qmunn11 FYI: Moderator hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). The answer is usually in a few hours, but can take 24.

Have you also tried to enter the voucher by logging into your account online?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

qmunn11

Yes I have sent a message explaining the situation. Yet to hear anything back from anyone. 

@qmunn11 wrote:

Yep have tried all numbers

Okay then, time to contact the moderator team and explain the situation. 

qmunn11

Yep have tried all numbers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@qmunn11, just to make sure the voucher number you are entering is the 12 digit number.  A picture of the so called 12 digit PIN appears on the voucher is shown in this knowledge base post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

qmunn11

Have tried *611 and online both no luck 

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@qmunn11 wrote:

Bought a voucher for my phone bill which is due tomorrow and have tried all the numbers on it with the self serve phone number with no luck. Walmarts solution was "there should be instructions on the card" I'm not a simpleton. So here I am any help?

did you tried from your phone *611

if not You will need to reach out to the moderator team for fixing your problem. 

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.