cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Payment

quang231201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm having issues with paying my phone plan using the voucher that I bought yesterday. The system keeps telling that my voucher is invalid. Is there anything that you guys could do ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

Sorry..wrong image and I can't edit it out.

@hairbag1 

Edit post. Click on HTML above. Then you can edit in HTML mode.

Sorry..wrong image and I can't edit it out.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@quang231201 wrote:

Hi, I'm having issues with paying my phone plan using the voucher that I bought yesterday. The system keeps telling that my voucher is invalid. Is there anything that you guys could do ?

Thanks

@quang231201  Best to submit a ticket to PM. You should include the PIN numbers. 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

@quang231201 wrote:

I did and it also said that my voucher is invalid.

Sometimes when you try and fail too often, the the site won't co-operate for awhile. Give it an hour, clear your cache files, use a different browser and log in with a private window. Let us know if this helps.

quang231201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did and it also said that my voucher is invalid.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@quang231201 

Maybe try calling 611 to enter the voucher number.  There are two sets of numbers on vouchers, so make sure that you are entering the right number.  

Need Help? Let's chat.