cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Catalogue

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

OI've been thinking about this for a little while to help public mobile customers load their vouchers. Please feel free to load your no longer valid vouchers and the appropriate 12 digit number to use when loading it onto your account. I'll start with Canadian tire: up to 24 hrs to become valid but usually by the end of that locations business day....use the redemption #.20190929_092002.jpg

94 REPLIES 94

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

London Drugs: immeadiately loadable use the pin#.20191229_232529.jpg

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why not put on auto payment so you save $2 every month?

@yanzhiqiang  The whole point of this thread is to have examples of vouchers to easily access to prevent confusion when trying to load them onto your account or choose where to purchase them. Not every customer has a credit or visa/debit card or may have issues accessing their account to make a payment. If everyone had autopay and access to their accounts then vouchers would not be necessary.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Darlicious, you're doing a heck of a job!

@CannonFodder @LovesToPM @wetcoaster 

Lets see if we can get this going again....if you have any old vouchers you could add to the catalogue and info about them....which 12 digit code to use, how long it took for them to become valid etc.....then there would be a reference for members to use to get rid of some of the confusion.


@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder @LovesToPM @wetcoaster 

Lets see if we can get this going again....if you have any old vouchers you could add to the catalogue and info about them....which 12 digit code to use, how long it took for them to become valid etc.....then there would be a reference for members to use to get rid of some of the confusion.


From the archive...

The voucher PIN is found where I overlaid the red number sequence.

 

voucher.jpg

@wetcoaster  Thanks for the addition. Is this from the "corner store" terminal? Valid immediately?


@darlicious wrote:

@wetcoaster  Thanks for the addition. Is this from the "corner store" terminal? Valid immediately?


Yes on both counts, but I can obviously only vouch for my local corner store.

pmcell
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yanzhiqiangYou can have a credit card on autopay, load with a voucher (for whatever reason), and still receive the $2 autopay credit

 


@darlicious wrote:

@yanzhiqiang  The whole point of this thread is to have examples of vouchers to easily access to prevent confusion when trying to load them onto your account or choose where to purchase them. Not every customer has a credit or visa/debit card or may have issues accessing their account to make a payment. If everyone had autopay and access to their accounts then vouchers would not be necessary.