cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

stumurray
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems that my phone is out of minutes and i cannot check my voicemail. Is there anyway i can check my voicemail without having minutes on my phone.

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@stumurray wrote:

It seems that my phone is out of minutes and i cannot check my voicemail. Is there anyway i can check my voicemail without having minutes on my phone.

@stumurray   You can also choose to purchase the $5/500 mins add-on to use if you've depleted your plan mins.  This add-on doesn't expire and will only get used when you've used up all your plan mins before renewal.  To purchase any add-ons you need to first add funds to your account and then make the purchase.

@stumurray the code is your 4 digit password you see up when you activated your voicemail. If you dont have access to another phone you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

@stumurray wrote:

Where do i get this code from not aware of any codes on my account.

As soon as your answering machine picks up, hit *, then your PIN. What happens when you do that.

I just tried it and It works for me.

**This is also a great way to save on your outgoing minutes...checking your voicemail by using another phone. Since calling voice mail or anyone else going to your voice mail costs you minutes used.

stumurray
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where do i get this code from not aware of any codes on my account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @stumurray ,

You can call it from another phone. As soon as your message picks up enter your code. You may have to hit *, then your PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.