cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Z16Jim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All of a sudden I can't get my voicemail. When I call it says I don't have a long distance plan, which I do have province wide calling. I have had this plan for over 3 years first time this has ever happened. Thanks Jim

6 REPLIES 6

@Z16Jim wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Z16Jim  Try dialing your own phone number from your phone, can you access it then?

That worked Thanks

@Z16Jim  Perfect, that means the number saved in your phone should be changed, go to your dialer settings and change the number to one off that list that works for you

Z16Jim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@RobertQc wrote:

@Z16Jim  Try dialing your own phone number from your phone, can you access it then?

That worked Thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Z16Jim Try dialing *#62# call from your dialer. See what it might come back with.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Z16Jim wrote:

All of a sudden I can't get my voicemail. When I call it says I don't have a long distance plan, which I do have province wide calling. I have had this plan for over 3 years first time this has ever happened. Thanks Jim

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Z16Jim wrote:

Can you try with another phone? Landline perhaps...

Need Help? Let's chat.