cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Jenny9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just today my voicemail stopped working.  I have tried resetting my passcode and i was told my 10 didget phone number was my temporary password.  Nothing is working.

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

That's what the community is for 🙂 

Jenny9

Thankyou to everyone who gave me advice about getting into my voicemail.  I used the voicemail phone number updated my pin number and got into my voicemail.  Again Thankyou all so much.

Jenny9

I cannot retrieve my voice messages anymore

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try calling 1-778-580-4001. I wonder if Public is doing things to their list of voicemail access numbers list. A few days ago there was a problem with 902.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jenny9 wrote:

Just today my voicemail stopped working.  I have tried resetting my passcode and i was told my 10 didget phone number was my temporary password.  Nothing is working.

HI @Jenny9   what is "stopped working"?  are calls not going into voicemail if you missed them? or you login and cannot retrieve the voicemail?  can you confirm what you meant by not working

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Is your voice mail full?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try accessing your voice mail trough other phone calling access number? Have your voice mail pin ready to enter.

I doubt resetting password will help and yes, default password is your phone number.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jenny9 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jenny9  - so it was working prior to this?

Reboot your phone see if that helps.

If not, perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

If still issues remove / delete your voicemail contact from your contact list completely and add it back into your contacts.

You may wish to add the local one to you in your area found in this Voicemail Access list:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

edit, in case you have never set it up before, or some steps here may help:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-voicemail

Need Help? Let's chat.