cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Phil123123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used some links given to me from the personal one on one tech support to try to get my voicemail to come on, now after 10 rings it goes to someone else's voicemail?

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

See what happens with dialing ##002#

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phil123123 - links from a CS_Agent through private messaging? Or, through that Activation Online help tool?

If you just activated with a new number, try going into your My Account and change the phone number. I know this may not be desirable if you like the phone number. But it has happened that Public assigned an incorrect number to new activations before, and changing it should fix this up.

If this was a number you ported from another provider, than it should be your number. Please provide more details of what has occurred so we can help direct properly.

If you can log into My Account, check that the SIM card listed in your profile matches the actual SIM card in your phone. If it does great. If it does not, it could be a sign of SIM fraud. If this is the case submit a ticket to CS_Agent to let them know ASAP.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Phil123123 

what number you called?  and who gave you? someon e or from tech support?

and you are getting inbound calls on problem?  just want to confirm it was not a porting problem

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Phil123123 

I'd reach back out to a CS Agent.

o contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698544792777.png

Need Help? Let's chat.