cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail issues

Struggling2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hopefully someone can help with this issue.

I have been with PM for about 3 years, with no problems or issues.  However, lately the voicemail on my phone is not working properly.  It shows that I have messages but when I try to retrieve those messages, it keeps saying that there are no messages in my mailbox.  I know there are messages being left (including one from me this morning to test it out).  Does anyone know how to fix this issue?  It is becoming quite irritating!  I have restarted the phone several times, have made sure that Live Voicemail is turned off, but still no luck retrieving any messages.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Struggling2

I have figured out how to clear the notification, but I would really like to hear the voicemail messages that I have been receiving before I clear the notification.  Or even after I clear it, but that isn't possible.

Struggling2

I've tried that but it won't accept my 4 digit code.  Now to figure out how to change that.  Not having fun yet.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Struggling2 , I have experienced errant voicemail notifications on my phone a number of times.  I found that if I call the voicemail a second time, it will clear.  If it doesn't clear, I ignore the notification and eventually it goes away.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try calling your voice mail access number from another phone? Even from your phone but not pressing '1' but dialing access number?

Never had similar experience. My vmail indicator always showed When I had vmail and then disappeared when vmail was cleared.

Need Help? Let's chat.