cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail access while using US Roaming

pete41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on US Roaming (unlimited call and text) and I am trying to access my voicemail.  When I try to access my Public Mobile voicemail, the message comes back that I cannot because I have used up all of my calling minutes.  Obviously, this is not the case as I have unlimited calling minutes.  Is there anything I can try to be able to access my voicemail?

3 REPLIES 3

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@pete41 wrote:

I am on US Roaming (unlimited call and text) and I am trying to access my voicemail.  When I try to access my Public Mobile voicemail, the message comes back that I cannot because I have used up all of my calling minutes.  Obviously, this is not the case as I have unlimited calling minutes.  Is there anything I can try to be able to access my voicemail?

Are you able to successfully make calls to other numbers? Or is is only when you dial voicemail you hear that message? If other calls work, you can try directly calling any one of the Public Mobile voicemail access number across Canada according to this list: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

Otherwise if no voice calling is working, as a workaround you can try downloading the free TextNow app, and call those numbers that way (entering your 10 digit Public Mobile phone number as the mailbox number, and pressing * at the announcement)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I would have to say it's the same. Press 1 and hold on to it. Put in your code.

I would say dial...  1 587 580 4001. That actually be auto installed when you press and hold 1.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Try calling your phone number. No idea, try submitting a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent. Click this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AT-T or T-Mobile you should be your service provider while the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.