cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Issues.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have a Referral who has been with Public Mobile for 2-3 months now on her iPhone Xr and has had no issues until about a week ago..

When she misses a call and someone leaves her a Voicemail, it says she has one and when she goes to check it, absolutely nothing is in her mailbox. 

People are indeed leaving her messages and when she calls her Voicemail to check them, nothing is there and it won't let her listen to the message just left.

This just started occurring in the last week, we've tried popping the SIM out and back in- no luck!

She brought it by, and I tested it out by calling and leaving a 30 second Voicemail, her phone said she had a new Voicemail but when calling Voicemail it says there are no messages. 

How can this be fixed without deleting the messages she's missed so far?

4 REPLIES 4

@Priority wrote:

How exactly do I Reset Voicemail Forwarding?

@Handy1 Turned that off and it still says she has no messages when she knows she does.

If there's a chance her phone isn't dialing into the correct Public Mobile voicemail retrieval line, try dialing one of them directly instead of letting the phone dial whatever it has per-programmed. I collected a list of the local access numbers across Canada here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

Any one of them should function identically. For example try dialing 778-580-4001 instead of holding 1, or the phones built-in "call voicemail" option...

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How exactly do I Reset Voicemail Forwarding?

@Handy1 Turned that off and it still says she has no messages when she knows she does.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority But generally she can receive incoming calls and just voicemail is the issue??

Try to reset the Voicemail forwarding ##004#

if issue persists, I think you need support to.reset the voicemail from the system side

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  In her phone setting have them turn off  live voicemail . See if that helps 

Handy1_0-1710625813489.png

Need Help? Let's chat.