cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail message limit

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Does anyone know what's the limit of voice mail messages I mean after how many messeges callers won't be able to leave messages because of voice mail inbox is full
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
7 REPLIES 7

A maximum of 10 messages may be stored, with a maximum length of 5 minutes each. Voicemail messages will be automatically deleted after 10 days. You can recover them up to 48 hours after deletion by dialling in to your voicemail, then selecting  ‘1’, followed by ‘9’. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar wrote:

Why I am getting message that my voice mail is full and there is no room to recored a new voice mail?

@Darougar : Because there's a 10 message limit that will drop after 10 days unless saved giving you another spot.

Darougar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why I am getting message that my voice mail is full and there is no room to recored a new voice mail?

Thx @paulie
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you forward your number to Freephoneline (Fongo) and then set up FPL to send voicemail to email, you can keep the voicemail as long as you want in your email inbox or set up a folder to keep all you voicemails.

Thanks for updating

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

VM capacity is 10 messages they will be stored for 10 days unless resaved.

Need Help? Let's chat.