cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice and text

Myggirl98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my plan to voice and text (no data)?

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @Myggirl98 

there is no voice and text only plan

However, the closest you can get is the $15 plan with 100 outbound minutes and text and 250Mb data or $25 plan with unlimited calls and text and 1GB of data

if you just don't want to use the data, disable the mobile data on your phone.  But if you worry about overuse the data, on need to worry, PM is prepaid provider, there is no overage.  Once data are all used, it stops working

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Myggirl98 

Hello! I believe all of the plans PM offers have data. The $15 plan is the cheapest and gives you 250MB of Data. If you login on your account, go to subscription and add-ons, and then change subscription. It will then show you all the available plans and you can choose something to your liking. 

Do know if you change your plan immediately you will be charged the full amount and not be reimbursed if you have time remaining on your current plan. This is why many suggest changing on renewal if you can wait. 

@Myggirl98 wrote:

How do I change my plan to voice and text (no data)?

Sorry, but there are no plans available that don't include data.  Data can be disabled in the device's settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.