cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Mobile changed me $10.00 +tax for the SIM CARD

mnadarasah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Vision Mobile changed me $10.00 +tax for the SIM CARD but other places said PUBLIC MOBILE it's free for the new activation.

They messed up my account as well.

Now I can't log in because the most common mistake they made.

I do not recommend anyone to go there. 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mnadarasah Click here to register your selfserve account.

@mnadarasah wrote:

Vision Mobile changed me $10.00 +tax for the SIM CARD but other places said PUBLIC MOBILE it's free for the new activation.

They messed up my account as well.

Now I can't log in because the most common mistake they made.

I do not recommend anyone to go there. 

$10 is the the official and advertised price for Public Mobile sim cards.  I realize that some stores might include it for free if you activate while you're there, but they don't have to. Consumers always have the right to decided to purchase at a another store.

As for your account getting messed up, that may not even be the result of any mistake made at Vision Mobile.  It's quite possible that whatever happened could have happened anywhere.  Is the self serve account login the only issue? Is your service not working?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mnadarasah, are you able to locate the store in the store locator?  If so, place your comments there.  This will help Public Mobile improve the retail experience. 

BTW, it is my understanding that retail stores help customers activate only.  It is up to the customer to set up the online access from home.  Was this not the case here?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.