cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa credit card Not work

sedamin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I need to register my visa card for monthly payment but the system comes with an error. my debit visa card works just fine. 

What could you do for me?

I also tried to submit a ticket, but the system comes with en error again. 

4 REPLIES 4

sedamin

The issue is still there. I cannot find any body from Public mohile to discuss my issue with. The ticket system fails all the time. A simple issue cannot be solved which is a shame.

I tried hundred times through app ans website, reinstalled the app, did not work. 

The existing issue is still that I cannot register my visa credit card in the manage subscription section. What can be done?! 

Jani-slade

Try refreshing the app and see if that works, I had issues with my visa and deleting the app and reinstalling worked. Sometimes when updates are needed could cause the errors. 

sedamin

I tried in different times, no work. I tried both mobile app and website, no work. The information of the credit card seems ok as I used it for another purchase. Worked fine. 

Public Mobile, manage subscription section, only needs your card number, CVV2, Expiery and postal code. So, rgwy do not ask for the name on the card. 

It has become a kind of mystey. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sedamin

if you don't need to make a payment urgently, wait 24 hours and try again.  Also, please try using BOTH browser and Public Mobile App, some reported they have success after trying with the different method to access My Account. 

Also, while PM is not sending name/address info to credit card for posting payment, it looks like they still have some kind of validation now when updating new credit card

So, make sure you have the correct address and postal code on your My Account's Profile and match those on your credit card.  Also, check the name on your profile.  If you have a very long name, maybe try shorten it with initials.

And, if you need to make payment urgently to resume service, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone) to resume service first and then try updating the card again later

If nothing works, best to open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.