cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify email

Donaldsonj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a hard time setting up my account.  It ended up with a phone call that straightened out the activation but now I can't lig in. I don't know if they have the right email

9 REPLIES 9

@Donaldsonj wrote:

It is not even asking me my security question

OK. So what is happening when you enter your email and password?

If you forgot your password you can try to reset it. If you are getting some kind of error all the time, you could try to log in with different browser. Sometimes PM's site could be finicky...

If everything fails (forgot email, password cannot reset, forgot security answer) you will have to get in touch with CSR opening a ticket through Simon chat button and be ready to provide bunch of personal info to identify yourself.

Open chat button, navigate through generic options and type 'ticket'; you will be presented with a link to open a ticket. That way your issue could be tracked and followed up by different CSR until resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donaldsonj 

try to do Forgot your password click Here link , and enter your email address,

and if still not fix it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%. and they will Reset for you,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@Donaldsonj 

Did you activate at home or in store?

If in store, you will need to create a new self service account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If at home, you would have chosen your email address and password for the self service account when you first activated your SIM card.  

Donaldsonj

It is not even asking me my security question

Donaldsonj

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What message do you get when you try to log in?

When you signed up, you should get welcome e-mail into mailbox you used to sign up.

If it is forgotten password, try to reset it. Mind you, you would have to provide answer on security question.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try looking for your original email when you setup your account.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Donaldsonj

Yes; but I don't get an email or any reply back

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Donaldsonj wrote:

I had a hard time setting up my account.  It ended up with a phone call that straightened out the activation but now I can't lig in. I don't know if they have the right email

Have you tried the Forgot password feature?

Also try the browser incognito mode. Sometime website is glitchy.

You can open a ticket with CS via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.