cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY FRUSTRATED CLIENT: ATTEMPTING TO CHANGE PLAN AND CHANGE CREDIT CARD

phldek91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to upgrade my credit card information. I've cleared my cache, browsing history, tried incognito mode. NOTHING. I called my bank. Not them. So what the heck is going on? 

I want to upgrade to the $81/90 day plan unlimited talk and text and update my credit card information. I keep getting error messages and being redirected, etc... 

Please, help from a moderator ASAP would be appreciated. I'm losing money every minute my phone is not on. I'm a few hours away from never repeating business with Public Mobile again. 

2 REPLIES 2

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @phldek91

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't been able to make a payment 😞

One thing that could be preventing you from registering your credit card is if you have an apartment number. If you do have one, please do not enter it and that should solve the issue. 

If that doesn't help, please send me a private message with your phone number and I'll look into it 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Here how to contact mod thry can manually fix the issue and help you to get your service back
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.