cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Auto Pay credit and billing amounts

MyMobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New to PM since January and signed up for auto pay but when my next cycle came up, I overpaid somehow because I paid manually what I thought I had to and that was incorrect. Brings me to another part of my question and that is does my billing amount stay the same as long as I make no changes to my plan? I just thought new plan rates impacted me but maybe I'm wrong. I have my 3rd cycle coming up on Aug 7th so want to get it right this time. Also, I have a credit (only $24) and just would like to know if it will be factored in when auto-pay happens. I think bottom line I just want to be clear that because I have activated auto pay, I should not do anything manually and that a charge will just show up like magic on my credit card. Smiley Happy Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

MyMobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is very helpful. Thanks - I'll sit tight and let it happen as it should.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To answer your question what credit card will be charged =price - autopay- rewards - avaiable funds)

for example

charged = ($120- 6- 0-24)=$90

the price of your existing plan will not increase unless advised at least 30 days before hand)

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Your billing amount should stay the exact same if not less if you have rewards rolling in. As long as you don't change your plan your charges should remain the exact same UNLESS PM increases prices on their legacy plans which is unlikely to happen.
Need Help? Let's chat.