cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username is too long

Charlene-S
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey

So I activated a SIM card and started up an account and I am currently having problems so I want to contact a moderator, the problem is that everytime I try to sign into that account it says my username is too long and I never did get an email to verify my email. 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jedivision

I just had this problem. The thing to note is that your account username (your-email@domain.com) is not the same as the community username. If you are entering your username and get the error that the username must be 15 characters or less, just register by clicking the button on the right and create a new username. (Make sure you use the same email as your account further in the form).

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM. 

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To contact a moderator you want to private message the @CS_Agent, here's a link to do just that https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437, and be sure to include your PM phone number, account and PIN to expediate the process.

I've heard there have been problems with the password reset and I know I had issues with my account when I first signed up a couple months ago, the moderators should be able to get you set up correctly.

Charlene-S

Yeah I figured, thanks!

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can send the @CS_Agent a private message from your community account and they should be able to help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.