cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use PREPAID VOUCHERS purchased already in SELF PORTAL - NEW SIM CARD w/ NO TEL yet

Portland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In SELF PORTAL, trying to register "NEW SIM card" and get "NEW PHONE NUMBER".

Wanted to "PAY AS I GO" and "bought 3 X $25 vouchers" instead already.

How to "BYPASS" putting a credit card to NOT be charged monthly and use "VOUCHER" ? 

Where in the process do I put "PREPAID VOUCHER" ?

Tried all numbers in PROMO BOX cause NO other box option BUT NO numbers work !

Which is the "12 digit number" on the receipt to use as voucher ?

Where to put "PIN" of voucher ?

Need help please.  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@Portland 

after you activation account, you can add it all 3 X $25 vochers = $75 ,, for each vochers has 12 digit PIN #,

like you add one now and after two min add other and all like that and all those money vochers is will be in your account at  Available funds Amount:$ ,, and when is your payment Due for next cycle is will be taken from your balance at Available funds automatically.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Again accessibility.....no credit checks!! But you need a credit card to activate?!! So @Portland  has now bought a non-refundable sim card along with 3×$25 non-refundable pm vouchers but they cannot activate online without some form of a credit card?!! They can't go to a retail location because they don't exist anymore?!! 

Is it clearly written on the sim card packaging and the pm vouchers that online activations cannot be done without some form of a credit card? The new CRTC policy directive requires providers to make their services more accessible to all consumers.....not less so... whatever you do if you do help some one activate with your credit card goodness gracious don't accidently register it for autopay!! You would never get it removed?!!

@Portland 

Where are you located? If you are in the GVRD maybe I can help?

Portland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank-you for the reply. 

Another QUESTIONs :

The 12 digit number is the "voucher code" then put in the PIN afterwards ?

Will it allow me to put only $25 at a time ?  I have bought 3 X $25 vouchers = $75.

And to clarify, I CANNOT let payment laps more than 2 months between or else the PHONE NUMBER given will been no longer valid/expire and will have to buy another SIM card and obtain a new phone number ?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Portland 

not activated yet, then the voucher can't not be used for activation, you need a credit card 

or buy it vanilla prepaid visa credit card is will be working on activation.

and after you active line Login Page

and go to payment and add all your voucher 12 digit PIN #,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Portland 

Have you activate your sim card yet?  Or  you are an existing customer and you got a new sim card to replace an broken on?

if you have not activated yet, please note voucher cannot be used for activation 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you start from here?

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/portal/activation

@darlicious 

Would be the one ask

Need Help? Let's chat.