cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage history shows a call I did not make

jryplanski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My usage history report shows that I made an outgoing call on 12/13/2021 @ 10:09 for 8 minutes.

At 12/13/2021 @ 09:09 I did MISS a call but it was from a different phone # than was listed as an outgoing call.

I was not charged for this call so not concerned about the charges but it is odd usage history reports I made a call I did not make.

Is it possible there has been a mix up on my usage history regarding this call?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jryplanski 

are the numbers end with 4001 similar to these 2 entries?  If so, they could be either because you were checking VM from your phone or others  was calling you but got forwarded to your VM because of no answer:  

E-MyAcc-Usage-VM_difference.png

@jryplanski wrote:

My usage history report shows that I made an outgoing call on 12/13/2021 @ 10:09 for 8 minutes.

At 12/13/2021 @ 09:09 I did MISS a call but it was from a different phone # than was listed as an outgoing call.

I was not charged for this call so not concerned about the charges but it is odd usage history reports I made a call I did not make.

Does this number end in 4001?  This could either indicate your checking/listening to your voicemail or it could be an entry for someone being sent to your voicemail, which shows as an outgoing call even though you have not made one.  This is normal if that's what you're seeing.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jryplanski wrote:

@jryplanski   If the number ends in 4001, then that's just PM's voicemail number where any missed calls that leave a message get sent to.

Edit:  there's no extra charges for voicemail but if you're on a limited mins plan ($15), then retrieving the voicemail will deduct from your 100 outgoing mins.  For unlimited mins plans, it doesn't matter.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jryplanski 

check it out the number maybe is the voicemail number

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Need Help? Let's chat.