cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Log has wrong Timestamps

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just noticed that the usage log is showing entries with timestamps an hour off from reality. Is it in the wrong timezone, forgot about daylight savings?

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

No apology needed. I took it as a compliment!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

darlicious: Direct copy paste thank you. I did say search. I suppose I should have linked or given credit. Apologies.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@umnikke8 

It's the way it is. But it makes it easier for you to account your calls to voicemail from other callers because yours are in local time. This is helpful if you have the $15 plan.

@dust2dust 

Nice summary!😉

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@umnikke8 wrote:

Messy, why can't they just show everything in my local time. I'm noticing text messages are showing in eastern.

@umnikke8   unfortunately, PM is a Tier 3 provider.  Many area you see are more developers-friendly or made with least cost instead of user friendly  😞

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is universally EST for everyone, just have to account for the difference

umnikke8

Messy, why can't they just show everything in my local time. I'm noticing text messages are showing in eastern.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Public is based in ON. Almost everything will use eastern time. Those timestamps will show your local time for your calls. Searching finds this:

• Incoming, outgoing calls and calls to your voicemail from your device are time stamped in local time.
  • Incoming calls that are not answered, outgoing calls that go to someone you are calling's voicemail or to your voicemail ( incoming but listed as outgoing) and all texts are in eastern time.
  • Data is recorded in two 12 hour blocks daily with the last entry being the most recent 12 hour block of time.

umnikke8

@softech I'm in central, it does appear to display in eastern

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@umnikke8   which Timezone you are at?  it shows Eastern Standard Time

Need Help? Let's chat.