cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Us data roaming now working

TinaKung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pursued an add on for 1GB 30 days of us roaming and it’s not working.

help !🙏

9 REPLIES 9

HI @TinaKung 

no worries, PM agent usually able to help and change the addon for you.    please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TinaKung

Thank you so much again , I double checked and you’re 100 right .i was an idiot and bought the wrong add on thinking it was us roaming .

TinaKung

Thank you so much

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TinaKung 

Critical part to US roaming depends on T-Mobile/AT&T coverage and whether you can connect successfully onto either network.

If the phone is not connecting to T-Mobile/AT&T, change the Network Connection from Automatic to Manual and select and test both T-Mobile and AT&T and see which one you can connect.

If your issue is with data, make sure your Roaming Mobile data is enabled and you have disabled your mobile data limiter.  Also change your network mode to 4G (and don't try 5G until you can connect and works on 4G)

If your issue is with voice, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting.  And if it does not work, try to change the Network to T-Mobile ONLY, and change  Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls go through.
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

TinaKung

Thank you 🙏 I’ll try that

TinaKung

Trouble shot the phone and turned it on and off🙁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TinaKung  Sounds like you bought the wrong add on US roaming is only for 15 days not 30 contact support see if they can reverse it for you and buy  the proper US roaming add on . Also then en sure you have data roaming turned on in phone settings and rebbot the phone making sure your connected to T mobile or AT&T

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TinaKung

I have done all that even updated APN

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @TinaKung 

login to My Account and confirm you have added the correct US roaming data and not the regular Canadian data

and which network your phone is connected to? T-Mobile or AT&T? try both

and make sure you turn on Roaming data on your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.