cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need to cancel my subscription

Michhael
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To Public Mobile support team; 

I have purchased the $39 a month for 20gb plan for my girlfriend, but the plan cannot be used. After paying, there was a prompt asking for her old phone number, and in order to fully access the new public mobile plan account it has to be verified from her old phone number. 

The problem is, is that once inputting her old phone number we are unable to access the 4 digit code because her old phone number is deactivated. Please reach out to me as soon as possible, there have already been reoccurring payments and I need to terminate this plan. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Michhael

Hi hairbag1, thank you for your reply

I appreciate your help and I already created a new account for her months ago, I am retaining to the fact that I have been billed 2 times and need a cancellation for this plan that has been paid already but is not being used. I have already used her referral code as well so thank you. 

@Michhael wrote:

deactivated as in the number is not in service; therefore sending the pin to a dead end phone number will result in me not having the 4 digit pin to verify the new plan from public mobile. I appreciate the link sent I will be submitting a ticket promptly. Thank you for your help. 

If her account went 90 days after last plan expired, then I'm afeared she's lost that number. She can get a new account going by getting a new sim ( or free eSim) and activating anew. She'll need a new email address too...but gmail has alias's. Use your referral code so she gets $10 credit to her new account and you get Points.

Michhael

deactivated as in the number is not in service; therefore sending the pin to a dead end phone number will result in me not having the 4 digit pin to verify the new plan from public mobile. I appreciate the link sent I will be submitting a ticket promptly. Thank you for your help. 

Michhael

Thank you, I will be doing this. 

Michhael

Yes, I tried to port but the thing is; there is a prompt that comes up and I cannot go any further than the 2 step activation pin that has been sent to her old phone number that is not in service anymore; therefore I do not have the capacity to complete the porting portion. I will be listening to your advice and submitting a ticket, thank you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Michhael  Please submit ticket with support . You can use this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Michhael 

use this link to message a CSA.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deactivated accounts are...deactivated for good.         added...do you mean Suspended or Deactivated. If deactivated, she'd need a new sim to start a new account. (eSim is free for all new current plans)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@Michhael 

what you need to do now is to complete the porting first.  did you put your girlfriend sim card from the old carrier and try to reply YES to the porting?

if you need support help to cancel or to finish the activation, please submit ticket 

Need Help? Let's chat.