cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent to make the payment as the credit card not working please, the phone is not in the sevice

Annie818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

need help to make the payment as the credit card not working please, the phone is not in the service now

urgent please

Thanks

Annie

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Annie818 

Unfortunately, a few customers are still having issues with updating credit card information.

Here is some more information:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

@Annie818 

you need to get a voucher first and the voucher number will be printed there clearly, it is a 12 digit number

Annie818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried, but I  do not know my voucher number

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Annie818 

to resume service quickly working a working credit card, please get a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone

You can also get a voucher with a service fees online via recharge.com/ding.com/muskbird.com

Need Help? Let's chat.