cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent no cell service

ElaMidd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent
New customer here. I had purchased a subscription yesterday, transferred my Koodo number to PM and while setting up esim on my iPhone 13, esim failed to activate. This was unusual because I had setup esim on another iPhone 13 and a google pixel 3 with no issues so I’m fairly familiar with the process. Since the initial esim did not work for me, I deleted said esim and bought a new esim. I installed this new esim but when I went to cell network it would say “turn on this line activating…” it never activated just like the initial esim and then eventually said unable to activate sim, contact PM. I had attempted many restarts throughout the process. I also turned on/off airplane mode many times. I also reset network settings many times. Nothing seemed to work. I then got a physical public mobile esim from Telus store. I installed the new sim and updated my PM account with the SIM card number. I have verified that this SIM card number is correct. I restarted the phone and still have the same issue of no service. I then transferred this SIM card to another iPhone 13 and it too could not get any service. It did however show in the sim settings that the cellphone number associated with that sim was the correct one. I am lost and I am in need of help. I believe this could be an issue on the PM side but I can’t get a hold of any agents through private message. Thank you kindly for any help you offer!

4 REPLIES 4

ElaMidd

I sure hope that is the case for me too. I’m coming up on 24hrs

ElaMidd

Already been done. No answer. It’s coming up on 24Hrs soon

Raisiner

Does sound like an activation issue. Your best bet is to wait for customer service to respond via DM. I usually get a response at the end of the 24 hour period. 

Good luck!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ElaMidd  Please use this direct link to support to help fix for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.