cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - need to confirm Billing

thetrinidadgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am signed up for autopay; but it says my service is suspended?
How can I find out what is going on? 

4 REPLIES 4

If you watch the renewal process you will see “Suspended” on your account which causes people to panic. If your phone has actually stopped functioning then something went wrong with the renewal process which apparently does happen from time to time. If so you can contact the moderators about it.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@thetrinidadgirl wrote:

When is your renewal date ? If the date is today and phone is still fully functional, just ignore the suspended note as it'll look like that all day until it renews itself shortly.

If not renewal date today, then contact a moderator.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@thetrinidadgirl wrote:

@thetrinidadgirl Is your phone still working? Is this your renewal day? If it's renewal day and your phone service still works, it is a normal part of the account renewal process every 30 days. If your service does not work, then autopay probably failed. Go into your self serve and make a manual payment to restart service. If that doesn't work contact a moderator.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@thetrinidadgirl wrote:

Does your phone work. If it does than everything is fine.

If not:

Autopay failure which happens. Can you add a payment to Available Funds in self service and then see if there is a reactivate button to click on?

Contact a moderator if you still have suspended services:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.