cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent credit card payment concerns

Oakley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my credit card and have been attempting to put in an alternative credit card number but this was not accepted, so I attempted a different card, but this was not accepted either. I am concerned that I will have my service put on hold as there will be an automatic attempt for payment on my old card that is now cancelled on Dec 17th and so would like to pay that now...but am not able to find how to do this!

Any help with these 2 issues would be so appreciated!!

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

@Oakley  That’s right just start typing your message and hit send . It’s already auto filed out to go toCSAgent 

add you should see this @Oakley 

Handy1_0-1702338741669.png

Oakley

@Handy1 this link just takes me to a page that says Private Messages but there is no place to send one - no email set up...can you give me any other help or advice?

@Danielle111  You have to do in phone settings but it’s easier to just go in private mode or incognito mode or use a different device . And if on the app uninstall it and re install it and try again . And of course you can get support to help you also 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Oakley  Sure here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Oakley

@Handy1 the link for sending a private message does not work now and I wonder if you can help me once again! I am having so many problems resolving this issue...sorry to trouble you but could you give me a way to send a private message and I will do it right away!!!

Danielle111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this same thing has happened to me when my cc expired. I can't add my new cc and it says try again later. How do I clear cache and cookie history?

@Oakley  It’s the private browser window in your phone . pM has cache issues so it’s best to clear cache and cookies and open from a new window 

add pic for reference @Oakley 

Handy1_0-1702327920537.png

Handy1_1-1702327975077.png

Oakley

@Handy1 Thank you for your help - much appreciated. Will try again tomorrow...not sure what incognito private mode is?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Oakley To many failed attempts and you need to wait one full hour or up to 24 hours try again incognito private mode from another device , can also try the app instead .if same you can use this direct link to support to help you update credit card info also . 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

Need Help? Let's chat.