cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Number Porting not Working, Ticket Site also not working, Instructions not Working either

Elodieyx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am having an urgent issue. My number porting has not worked, as I realized I have not been get any calls or texts. This is despite having done all the steps during activation and getting confirmation from Public Mobile. This was almost two weeks ago and it is still not resolved. 

In addition, the ticket submitting site is down and I have no other way of contacting the customer service. My line with the previous provider is still active and is not closed. Can I get some help please!

3 REPLIES 3

Delphine7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same issue here, but my line with the other provider doesn't work anymore, so I am unreachable at all😡.

Hopefully they'll help us soon!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Elodieyx 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Elodieyx  Did you not leave old providers SIM card in phone to reply YES to the confirmation text ? No worries I’ll send you the porting team number  private message and they can. Re trigger the port request for you . And also here’s a direct link to support should you need them also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.