cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Failed activation, no response

stepherland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my SIM card on November 10th, provided my credit card number, purchased a plan and add-on, and provided my porting information, but then got an error on the confirmation page. I received an email confirmation saying that everything worked (though it had the wrong date for my next autopay payment).

Now my phone won't work, and I can't find anything about how to fix this.

I messaged a mod on the same day (November 10th) but haven't heard anything since.

I'm unable to log in to self service and it also won't let me reset my password.

Can someone please help?

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @stepherland,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I just replied to your private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

stepherland
It's even worse now. I got a text message this morning from Koodo (not Public Mobile!) saying that my transfer request has been accepted. My service from my previous provider (Fido) is now gone. I put in the Public Mobile SIM again, restarted my phone, and it's telling me I have no text or talk service. I still can't log in to self serve ("login attempt failed") and my phone is now non-functional.

Help please! @Mary_M @Shazia_K

stepherland

Thank you - I've messaged @Mary_M so hopefully this works.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @stepherland,

Im sorry to hear of your issue activating your account.  Unfortunately only someone at public mobile will be able to help. Please follow the procedures below. I'll also tag a couple mods for this thread to be noticed by them. @Mary_M @Shazia_K

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

dt72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Join the club!! The same thing for myself and thousands more. I've been told to just wait patiently. Brutal I know...but true.

Need Help? Let's chat.