cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: 7 Days of No response and not able to receive calls.

AeutrinaSSR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already waited patiently for a whole week now. I can not receive incoming calls for job interview, great. But now, getting no response is going to get me screwed by WIND. I have had Ticket#0789-4634 set up since last week. No emails back from anyone, and after emailing mods again and again, the most I got was "If you sent an email please allow a short time for them to respond." When creating the ticket, it said that someone will respond within 48 hours, so it has been a week now. I know there is a backlog, but does this warrant a response at least?

Going onto main issue. I have to pay WIND this Friday to keep my account active, because it took so long to get this port issue resolved. Ideally, I would like to not get charged another $40 by WIND when I am not even using their service anymore and just keeping the account open so the port can be "successfully done". Can someone at least get back to me on this, saying they are working on it? There has been currently 0 assistance 

@Mary_M@Shazia_K

8 REPLIES 8

AeutrinaSSR
Still having issues with the port. No incoming call service

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I am also unable to receive calls. Been 24 hours since I tried getting my number ported from wind.

They should have someone dealing with this specific issue in one thread since there are many of us with the same issue.

Rogers1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
It's a total gong show. Lot of issues when my wife signed up as well. If they had a strong system without bugs, we wouldn't had these issues.

Looks like Telus used some cheap provider to build their pm system.

AeutrinaSSR

Its a wonderful feeling to be charged from both providers and not getting  what you paid for. What is especially disappointing, is when you see Mods replying back on other peoples posts who had the issue for a shorter duration. Tickets created, mods tagged for assistance, no support, no response.

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

have you tried to see if your Wind account is still active?

did you activate PM with a new number? if wind still active and PM works on the new number , go to wind get the lowest of the plans and call forward your wind number to you PM number just till the problem is solved

just an idea 

i did that on my phone just because i'm still under contract with bell till the 16 of december

hammadtheone
Myself as well, have sent in mod mail and contacted support with no reply yet. I'm actually getting more help from my previous provider on the issue than these guys but there's only so much they can do on their end.

AeutrinaSSR

Is there any Mods that can assist or help?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Jeremy_M@Saray_O@Dave_M@Val_T@Brooke_C, anyone, Can you assist @AeutrinaSSR w. the Port?

Need Help? Let's chat.