cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded plan problems

Brintonmicah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my plan to increase my data when my plan reset lastnight. I can see in my payment history that I have paid for the new plan, but the increased data is not reflected in my account. It’s still showing the old plan, and the increased data is not available to me. How can this be corrected?

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

Plan details updated immediately in the Self Serve account. It's only the speed of data that takes 48 hours to update.  Also, if a plan details aren't being shown correctly in Self Serve, rebooting the phone wouldn't change that.

I thought this piece of information was repeated many times already... 🤔

@Timer wrote:

@Brintonmicah 

it's take up to 48 hr to add in your account... and after 2 day do rebooting device.

Plan details updated immediately in the Self Serve account. It's only the speed of data that takes 48 hours to update.  Also, if a plan details aren't being shown correctly in Self Serve, rebooting the phone wouldn't change that.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brintonmicah hi there have been issues with self serve updating, try clearing your cache or try a different browser in ingognito mode 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Brintonmicah 

it's take up to 48 hr to add in your account... and after 2 day do rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.