cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from3G to 4G but no change. Please help.

jai2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was on $15 3G plan and effective today Nov 28 it rolled me to $40 4G plan (as per my request), but I see no change on my plans. 

Under My Current plan, it continues to show $15 at 250MB, but when I go under Payment history, it shows -$30 for 15GB and -$10 for 30 day plan charges applied. Kind of strange. 

I ran speed test and it gives me 1 - 3mbps. What's going on? Do I need to do anything on my end? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jai2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Clearing the history and changing the browser both showed me new 15GB plan. Now just need to wait for plan to be processed. Thank you for all that replied. 

robinbpowell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try  incognito mode and sign back in.  Worked for me.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@jai2  hi try using a different browser in private or incognito mode and sign back in to see if it updates your account also it can take up to 48 hours to see a speed increase 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Try this above and see if there is a change on your account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jai2 

Clear your browser cache and history and then open a new browser window in incognito. You are probably looking at a cached version. Data speeds will take up to 48 hours to be processed.

Need Help? Let's chat.