cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Plan

flyntball
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I upgraded my plan 3 days into a new billing period, but it would appear I have been charged twice for the same time period. My former plan ($111+tax/90-day cycle; renewed/paid on July 11, 2017) was upgraded ($156+tax/90-day cycle; completed on July 14, 2017) before my next billing on October 10, 2017. One would expect/hope/logically assume to simply pay the difference, with a prorartion applied.

Now, there was a message prior to upgrading saying I would "lose my options" by upgrading, and I am now afraid that actually meant, "by upgrading your plan, even though you just paid us for the next 90 days of service, you agree to pay again, plus the difference of the two plans, for the same next 90-days of service." 100% there is a away to apply what I have already paid; paying twice for the billing cycle seems like an odd business model & a rather hefty fine for wanting, and paying for, an upgraded plan.

Anybody out there have any thoughts?

Thanks Community!

- Jimbo

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@flyntball wrote:

Hi!

I upgraded my plan 3 days into a new billing period, but it would appear I have been charged twice for the same time period. My former plan ($111+tax/90-day cycle; renewed/paid on July 11, 2017) was upgraded ($156+tax/90-day cycle; completed on July 14, 2017) before my next billing on October 10, 2017. One would expect/hope/logically assume to simply pay the difference, with a prorartion applied.

Now, there was a message prior to upgrading saying I would "lose my options" by upgrading, and I am now afraid that actually meant, "by upgrading your plan, even though you just paid us for the next 90 days of service, you agree to pay again, plus the difference of the two plans, for the same next 90-days of service." 100% there is a away to apply what I have already paid; paying twice for the billing cycle seems like an odd business model & a rather hefty fine for wanting, and paying for, an upgraded plan.

Anybody out there have any thoughts?

Thanks Community!

- Jimbo

When you upgrade/change a plan, there are two options, 1.  future date the change to the next renewal, 2. have the change take effect immediately.  It looks like you selected option 2.  When you do that you forfeit all the remaining usage from the previous payment and start the new cycle.  If that is not what you wanted, then private message the moderator team and ask them to fix it for you.  If you are not familiar with contacting the moderator team, check out these two links.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.