cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Roger414
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm new with this what I have done is update my account by mistake and want to cancel how do I proceed thanks Roger

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you immediately reach out to a CSA they may be able to sort this out for you, but unfortunately no guarantees 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Roger414 

Did you do as above in @softech  post? If you just did it you may just may be able to appeal to customer support to return you to your plan as long as it was not a grandfathered plan. No guarantees but they may grant a one time exception. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Contact customer support below.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What exactly you did by mistake?

If you picked wrong plan, just schedule plan change on next renewal. You already paid for next 30 days, do not do change plan Now.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Roger414 wrote:

Hi I'm new with this what I have done is update my account by mistake and want to cancel how do I proceed thanks Roger

@Roger414   Did you click "Change plan now"?  If you did, you plan is changed for this cycle and PM charged new plan amount already.  DO NO try to Change Plan now again or you will get charged a 2nd time today

If you did click "Change plan now" earlier, there is nothing you can do for this cycle.  You can schedule a plan change to change it back to the old plan for next cycle, just click "Change on the next renewal date

however, if you just clicked "Change on the next renewal" earlier, you can cancel the scheduled change by going back to the change plan screen and click cancel

MyAcc-ChangePlan-Cancel.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.