cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade offer

Ron2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've received a text offering an upgrade. If I accept do I keep the loyalty and subscription rewards I currently have?

18 REPLIES 18

Ron2024

I didn't include the rate...

• $29

Ron2024

Hi, current plan

• 1G at 3G Speed
  • 30-day plan
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

Offer

• 10G at 4G Speed

I assume the offer includes

• Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

I guess I'll find out in Feb.

•  

@SwishyWashy  yes you keep your rewards the same there tied to your account not your plan . No worries there 

SwishyWashy

Thanks.  Just needed some assurance!  And, it seems I can keep my loyalty credits so it's likely my best option with the add-ons being restricted to monthly usage.  

@SwishyWashy  Yes the $15 plan has the 100 out going mins but unlimited incoming . But that plan though didn’t mention it is unlimited incoming and out going talk and unlimited international text 

says it here @SwishyWashy 

Handy1_0-1705120414646.png

SwishyWashy

Thanks. I am currently on the $15 plan and there is limited talk.   The offer said nothing about unlimited phone/text. 

@SwishyWashy  All PM plans are talk and text 

SwishyWashy

Does this include text and phone?

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I actually just got it! I had to negotiate with a CS Agent, but after a little back and forth they were able to switch me over to the $24/4GB plan. If you're still interested i would give it a shot! just send them a message
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PepperSawce

Currently on the $25 plan. 

Noted, thanks!

PepperSawce

Yes, I saw that as well. I would definitely got for that one if they offered it to me! 

hi @PepperSawce 

and you are on the $15 plan now?

yes, this is a good deal. Just a reminder, if you reply yes, they will schedule the plan change at the end of the cycle ended After jan 14, because they process all those YES on Jan 14 or 15

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received the same offer, its too bad they're promoting a $24 plan for 4GB at 4G speeds but only for new activations.

msteph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know -am thinking of upgrading my kids plans. Right now they are on $15/mo plans, but they are now teens so may have more calling/data needs very soon!

PepperSawce

Good to know. First time I'm considering taking it but was worried replying YES would also opt in to the points program. 

Not OP, but my offer was $29 for 10GB at 4G (currently on $25 for 1GB at 3G + rewards discount). I have until Jan 14 to respond. 

Singh11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you should unless stated otherwise in the fine print.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ron2024  Yes you will keep your rewards the same they are tied to your account not your plan . So if you want the offer just reply YES to the text and the plan will change on your renewal day and you will get to still enjoy your reward discount on top 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ron2024 

yes, you will keep the same rewards discount. 

I did upgrade this way myself and I can confirm first hand

Curious, what upgrade offer you got? when is the last day you have to respond?

Need Help? Let's chat.